Monday, January 21, 2008

21 Jan: LIKE AMY? DUFFY SAYS NO NO NO...

This article appeared in the Daily Star today.

LIKE AMY? DUFFY SAYS NO NO NO...


SHE’S been labelled the new Amy Winehouse – but newcomer Duffy has vowed to stay out of trouble.

Like tortured Amy, Welsh cutie Duffy has eyes sooty with mascara and an effortlessly soulful voice. 
But she’s cautious about becoming famous. 

Duffy, 23, said: “It’s odd to think people will want to know all about me and I’m a little scared. A lot of people I’ve been on dates with don’t have my number or know where I live!”

Duffy releases her ace new single Mercy on February 25. But we won’t be seeing her name in the gossip coulmns.

She said: “Everyone has a bit of baggage in the past. But I’ve got nothing to be ashamed of – everything you do is a chapter of your life.”

Here’s hoping this talented lady keeps her word.

No comments: