Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sorry I haven't been updating as quick and often as usual...

A few of you know that I've had a hard time of it for the last couple of months.

What with the really bad weather affecting my company's sales figures, and a house move during that bad weather, I more than had my hands full.

Then running an internet company (let alone a blog) was difficult when I had no internet at home (since it took BT 8 weeks to fit a phone line because all of their engineers were busy for ages due to the December's extreme weather).

Then I was out of the country for 3 weeks, and then there was a death in the family.

So all in all it hasn't been easy to keep this blog updated.

But... I'm back. If I've missed anything feel free to drop me a comment on a blogpost or a link in the shoutbox.

This unofficial archive is a great resource for fans, so please help me fill in any gaps over the last 2 months.

Peace Out.

x

No comments: