Friday, November 14, 2008

14 Nov: Busy but looking forward to the new B sides.

Physical release on Monday of those B sides.... can't wait. Is S&H the album track or a live version? And I wish I had a record player LOL

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. There was a time when I was posting every day because there were new live sessions and photos and alsorts but it seems to have gone somewhat quite. I expected Duffy to be all over the telly promoting the new single.... Apparently Rain on Yoru Parade is already in the top 15 on the iTunes chart!

If anyone finds any info/news/photos/articles I haven't posted please drop me a message.

I am really busy at this time of year because of my business (I sell fashion jewellery) so I don't want to miss anything because I am not as frantic as usual being somewhat overworked and tired LOL

No comments: