Friday, October 10, 2008

10 Oct: Deluxe Edition Tracklisting and Artwork


Here is the cover artwork and tracklisting for the Rockferry 2cd Deluxe Edition. Play.com have it pre-orderable at £14.99 but I think I'll hang around and see what HMV/Amazon are offering it at. Released 24th Nov 2008.

Disc 1

  1. Rockferry
  2. Warwick Avenue
  3. Serious
  4. Stepping Stone
  5. Syrup & Honey
  6. Hanging On Too Long
  7. Mercy
  8. Delayed Devotion
  9. I'm Scared
  10. Distant Dreamer

Disc 2

  1. Rain On Your Parade
  2. Fool For You
  3. Stop
  4. Oh Boy
  5. Please Stay
  6. Breaking My Own Heart
  7. Enough Love

So we finally get a cd quality version of BMOH, aswell as 4 brand new tracks, one of which is the new single Rain on Your Parade.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cover looks nice^^
I'm so happy that Enough Love and Breaking My Own Heart will release on this Edition. I can't wait to hear the new tracks!

Is this a worldwide release or will it just release in the UK?

Danyelle said...

24/11 is UK only but I think it is released in other countries in December.

Anonymous said...

the cover looks amazing!
will you be able to buy this in shops aswell as online?

Danyelle said...

Yes I guess it will hit the shops on release date. Still over a month to go.... :-(